Monday 21 October 2013

Una"s blog: Frankie"s a natural with her newborn

Hey everyone,


It’s been quite a week in the Sats world. All of us Sats aunties have been to visit Frankie and Wayne’s newborn baby boy Parker. We all visited on Saturday along with a room full of their friends and family – there was lots going on! I brought Aoife along and she kissed him on the forehead on the way out – it was so cute. Frankie was really glowing and she’s such a natural. It can be quite tiring when you’ve just had a baby, but she’s was just enjoying every moment with her gorgeous, perfect little baby boy.


una and frankie


When she first sent me a photo of him I thought he looked like Wayne. Babies are often born looking like their dads but by the time I met him he looked more like Frankie. Newborn babies’ features are so tiny but they seem to change every day.


I remember when I had Aoife she was the spitting image of Ben at first and I thought “she doesn’t look like me at all” but when she opened her eyes and looked at me I saw more of a resemblance. Her eyes are more blue than mine but they were light unlike Ben’s.


Frankie had Parker at the same hospital in the room next door to where I had that I had Aoife so we’d have been neighbours if we’d had them at the same time. They even weighed the same (7lb 13oz) too. Frankie said they remembered Aoife and I from when I was there, so that was lovely to hear.


una bump


I brought Parker a couple of gifts, one from Ben and I, and one from Aoife, just a couple of cute little baby clothes sets to start with.


I’m looking forward to popping over again to see them but I think it’s important to let them have a few days off to get to know each other now that they’re a little family.


The Sats are performing on Radio One’s Live Lounge on Tuesday morning so I hope you’re able to catch it. We’re doing an acoustic version of Disco Love (which I’ll be playing my guitar in). Our second song will be a surprise cover but we’re keeping it a secret until it happens! We’ve been working on it for the last week or so with a band, putting in lots of harmonies. Hope you all enjoy.


Chat to you all soon.


Love from Una xxxx


Tags: Aoife, Frankie, Parker



Hellomagazine.com – Home updates



Una"s blog: Frankie"s a natural with her newborn

No comments:

Post a Comment